Click on the image to download your NOLO Foreclosure Survival Book!
TR Network Short Sale Program for Homeowners
TR Network is a multi-faceted consortium of Real Estate professionals that can provide relief to Homeowners in time of their financial crisis through various Real Estate based solutions.
Our specialty is settling mortgage debt for over leveraged property and providing Homeowners with a clean start moving forward.
Some of the benefits we may be able to provide Homeowners are as follows:
- “Homeowner First” solutions based system – Understanding the Homeowners needs.
- The Cancellation or Postponement of an imminent Foreclosure Auctions Sale, therefore securing additional time for the Homeowner in the property.
- A settlement with the Bank or Lender of Mortgage debt for less that is owed.
- A waiver of deficiency from the Bank or Lender releasing the Homeowner from the balance amount that is/was owed.
- The ability to avoid future Financial Judgments and Collections actions related to the transaction.
- Reduced negative or derogatory credit notation and credit score hits.
- As-Is Transaction – No need to spend funds on repairs or curb appeal.
- Covid-19 Control: No signs, Open Houses, or other unnecessary intrusions into the property.
- No Eviction or displacement of living accommodation until the time of final purchase and closing.
- Relocation expenses.
- All Processes that may be implemented are legal, ethical and moral.
How are we Compensated?
TR Network and its associates are compensated via the following methods:
- A negotiated Referral Fee from the Listing Agent/Broker for participating in the transaction.
- A negotiated Referral Fee from the Agent/Broker for participating in the transaction for delivering a willing, able and ready Cash Buyer with real Proof of Funds.
- A Buyer paid cash contribution fee at closing for Short Sale processing and negotiation (among potential other items). This fee is customary in many locations and is fully documented and disclosed on the Closing Statement.
- All commissions and fees paid at closing.
- All processes that may be implemented are legal, ethical and moral and have been reviewed by Attorney and endorsed by National Policy decision makers.
- TR Network Consultation.
TRN PMA ADVOCATE ASSISTANCE
Join TRN Private Members Association (PMA) today and get instant access to information (see below) and powerful administrative documents that can help you stop a foreclosure sale or eviction, and if desired lay the necessary groundwork for a state and federal lawsuit and/or make money through our Real Estate Coaching /Mentoring Programs.
- Free Initial Consultation
- Short Sale Offer
- Standard “We Buy Houses” Offers (Multiple Offers)
- Lease Option or Seller Finance
- CFPB Complaints
- Debt Validation Letter
- TORT Letter (Notice of Intent to Sue)
- Small Claims
- FDCPA Complaint/Suit (DIY, Paralegal or Full Attorney)
- Quiet Title Action/Suit (DIY, with paralegal, or Attorney)
- Mortgage Fraud Investigation
- UCC Mortgage Fraud Report (if applicable)
- Potential Cause of Action Consultation
- Federal FDCPA Lawsuit
- Federal FBI Bank Fraud Package
- 7 & 13 Bankruptcy Petitions
- Bankruptcy “Cram Downs”
- 2nd/3rd Mortgage Lien Stripping
- Emergency Skeleton Bankruptcy Filing
- Loan Modification Documents and Forms
- Land Trusts
- Pre-REO Bank Vacant House Investor Assistance
- Litigation support products and services including: Trial ready evidence, expert witness affidavits, expert witness testimony, turnkey lawsuit documents and packages, paralegal and attorney litigation support services.
- List of Real Estate Services Include: Counseling, Mentoring, Coaching, Paralegal, Listing, Purchase and Sales. Rent, Lease, Lease Options, Wholesale Lease Options, Wholesale Seller Financing, Seller Financing, Investor Purchases, Land Acquisition, Water Rights, Wholesaling, Whole-tailing, Fix & Flips, Fix & List, Short Sale and Wholesale Short Sales.